Did you know you could save money by being organized? Not only can you save money by being organized, but you can also make money by being organized.
A while back I shared with you how you can save time by being organized and today I want to share ways you save money (and possibly make money) by being organized.
Let me share with you an example of something I do every year that helps us save money. It’s no secret that school and office supplies are expensive. That is unless you buy them on sale or on clearance. During the back to school season while all the sales are going on I stock up, not just on things for school, but also on things we use around the house.
Did you know you can get a whole ream of printer paper for a penny! Yep, all you have to do is send in a rebate. We never run out of printer paper.
Every year before it is time to go back to school shopping I pull out the tote that holds all our supplies and I go shopping in our tote before I ever leave the house. If it is that time of year for you to start thinking about back to school supplies, then you need to read the post I wrote about how to have a successful start to the new school year.
But for now let’s figure out how we can save money just by being organized.
Save money being organized
- When your house is organized it will feel more welcoming, which will make you feel more relaxed in your own home. You will no longer feel the need to leave your home to eat out or go shopping.
- Since you are in organizing mode at home, you are staying out of stores.
- With everything in its place, you will no longer search for items. Everything will already have a home. Plus, with everything in its place, you don’t have to repurchase items anymore.
- Sell things you no longer have a use for.
- Once your home is clutter free and organized, you will have more time on your hands. Since you now have more time on your hands, you can find something to do to make money.
It comes down to changing your habits. Are you ready to save money by getting organized? Wouldn’t it be a wonderful feeling knowing you don’t have to go out and repurchase something you know you already have but can’t locate it. Ready to get started?
I just shared with you some great ways to help keep you out of stores buying more things and to help you save money. If you aren’t organized, but you want to be There are ways to get started and not feel overwhelmed. If you feel the need to spend money, then spend money on items that will help you get your life organized.
Did this post encourage you to save money by getting organized? Let me hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And if you really like what you read, sign up and get weekly updates sent to your inbox, along with access the the printables library.