For years I have used an older version of the Cricut machine. I loved it. And didn’t think anything could be better than the one I had. I liked how easy my old machine was to use and couldn’t fathom the new one being any better or easier (boy was I wrong). I knew there were things my old machine couldn’t do, but it wasn’t until I received my new Cricut Explore Air that I realized the benefits of upgrading.
Reasons you need a Cricut Explore Air in your life:
- You can create different sized projects with just one machine.
- Cuts not only paper, vinyl, and cardstock, but fabric as well.
- Works with a wireless connection.
- Setting up the machine to your laptop/computer/tablet has great step-by-step instructions. (And for those of us who aren’t very tech savvy, that’s an added bonus.)
It even writes!
Different ideas for organizing projects:
I know I will be using my Cricut Explore Air a lot for my upcoming organizing projects. I get to label everything in big pretty script letters and that just makes me happy.
Here are some upcoming projects for the Cricut Explore Air:
- Labeling holiday totes
- Labeling pantry containers
- Labeling the refrigerator shelves
- Making some personalized gift tags
Not to mention all the things that can be done that doesn’t involve organizing. Playing with my new toy will end up being one of my favorite past times I am sure.
Here are some non-organizing ideas:
- Making some iron-ons that actually stay.
- Making some pretty signs.
- Monogramming lots of little things.
- Cutting fabric to make a banner for our daughters 13th birthday party.
- A school project might even be made using this awesome machine.
The ideas keep flowing and I only just opened the box! Are you interested in getting one for yourself? Have you already starting dreaming of all the fun projects you can make with your new machine? You’re only a few clicks away!
Here’s what’s included:
- Cricut Explore Air machine
- Storage bag
- Cricut Cardstock
- Cutting Mat
- Pen and accessory adapter
- Power cord
I can’t wait to get started using my new machine! My first project will definitely include labeling some containers for a pantry makeover I am working on. Stay tuned!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.